Extended Hours Application

You will need to submit an extended hours application to Fife Licensing Board if you wish to sell alcohol from your licensed premises outwith your licensed hours, in connection with:
  • a special event or occasion to be catered for on your premises such as a birthday, engagement or wedding; or
  • a special event of local or national significance

This application should be completed by the Licence Holder of the appropriate Premises Licence or their Agent and must be submitted at least 4 weeks prior to the date of the event.

The fee for this application is £10.


Before you start filling out this form, sign into Fifedirect to keep a record in your account.

Go to the form
Go Top
This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. For more information read our privacy policy.