Fife Strategic Events Fund
Fife Council recognises the cultural and economic importance of events in Fife and we want to attract new events and also encourage existing events to grow.
The Fife Events Strategic Fund can award up to £10,000 to events which have the potential to grow, generate significant economic benefits for the area, attract new visitors to Fife and increase Fife’s profile on the national or international stage.
- Do you have a viable budget in place along with business, safety and marketing plans?
- Do you have copies of all required licences and consents?
- Will your event attract a minimum of 5,000 visitors by the end of the funding period with at least 60% (3000) of these from outwith Fife?
- Does your event have capacity to become financially self-sustaining by the end of the funding period?
- Will your event bring opportunities to showcase, promote and sell local produce?
- Will the event generate a media profile for Fife?
- Does the event align with local event and tourism strategies?
If you feel you may be eligible to apply to the fund and would like to request an application form and guidelines document, please contact Holly Clark, Tourism and Events Officer on 03451 555 555 ext 446562 or email email@example.com
If you are currently organising an event within Fife or if you require further information on alternative funding options, please visit the Fife Tourism Partnership website and refer to the Fife Events Quick Reference Guide.