Council housing repairs to communal areas

We are responsible for repairs to communal areas in blocks of flats (where there are no home owners) including stairs, door entry systems, communal lighting, landings, communal windows, courtyards and sheds.

Tenants are responsible for changing all light bulbs in their home including the bathroom eurodome fitting, fluorescent fittings, external and security lights and for electric fires.

Your Enquiry

Please give details below about the nature of your enquiry.

Send enquiry to: Faults and Repairs

If you want to complain about the services you've received from Fife Council please click here



Your Contact Details

Please provide your preferred contact details so we can reply to your enquiry. Privacy Statement

NOTE: Do Not Alter This Field:

Go Top
This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. For more information read our privacy policy.