Council housing

See all services for Council housing

Here in Fife we have a range of housing options for people looking to rent a council home, from flats, to houses, sheltered housing for older people, adapted housing for people with a disability and emergency housing for people in a crisis.


Your Enquiry

Please give details below about the nature of your enquiry.

Send enquiry to: Faults and Repairs

If you want to complain about the services you've received from Fife Council please click here



Your Contact Details

Please provide your preferred contact details so we can reply to your enquiry. Privacy Statement

NOTE: Do Not Alter This Field:

Go Top
This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. For more information read our privacy policy.