Businesses have a legal duty to manage and dispose of commercial waste responsibly.
A team of Waste Enforcement Officers, placed within Fife Council’s Protective Services are available to help you meet your legal waste responsibilities, lower the volume of waste sent to landfill and reduce your environmental footprint.
We provide advice on:
- Duty of care and your waste responsibilities
- Recycling regulations
- Food waste regulations
- Waste transfer notes
- Holiday accommodation waste
- How to manage your waste in the workplace
Our Services include:
- Visiting/carrying out audits
- Making useful business waste recommendations
- Directing you to a registered waste contractor
Our job is not to sell, but to help and advise.
Should you require advice regarding your business waste, please contact the Waste Enforcement Officers on the details below.
Duty of Care Waste Team
Contact Duty of Care Waste Team online
By Post: Kingdom House Kingdom Avenue Glenrothes Fife KY7 5LY